• Limit swearing.
• Caps lock is not the cruise control for cool.
• No spamming.
• Don't be rude.
• No you can't have OP, fly, or creative.
• If we need staff, we select from Trusted players.
• Harassment of players is not tolerated.
• In-game rivalries stay in-game. When dealing with staff or interactions on the forums, we are all friends.
• If you cause drama, you will be removed from our community.
• No mods that assist in PVP or flight are allowed.
• No logging out mid-fight.
• No teleporting during a fight.
• Do not teleport request or accept teleport requests just to kill a person unless both parties agree to such.
• Do not bother staff when someone kills you.
• You are allowed to keep people's stuff when you kill them.
• No mods that assist in PVP.
• No flight or speed hacks or mods that let you go through walls.
• Minimaps, macros, GUIs, and similar mods are allowed.
• If you use macros in PVP and get caught, you will be in violation of our rules.
• X-Ray is no longer allowed.
• Temporary: Water buckets may not be used to raid until further notice.
• Raiding is a means for stealing, not for grief. Do not do more damage than needed to get what you want.
• Don't kill people's animals. It's just rude.
• Don't leave rude signs. Don't leave a bunch of ugly blocks laying around for no reason.
• Do not destroy excessively. No fire or TNT.
• If you find a way to use a creeper to raid, that's fine.
• You may break a few blocks to get in but not too many.
• You may break high-value blocks such as diamond blocks or player heads to steal.
• You may place Restone Torches or Ladders to get in, but you must LEAVE THEM THERE.
• You may not use teleportation to raid, such as /home, /ptp, /tpah, /tpa or compassing.
• Exceptions to the teleportation rule are lift signs, gates, and ender pearls.
• Take what you can carry in one inventory. Do not dump items on the ground.
• Repairing all of a players gear to boost your repair skill is hilarious and encouraged.
• If you place or break blocks during a raid, do not fill the hole back in or break the block used.
• Leave all raider-placed/broken blocks in place until staff has made their check.
• Use /AP to protect your home.
• Retaliation is encouraged. Whining nonstop in chat is not.
• Don't claim too close to someone elses property/claims without permission.
• DO NOT claim the end portals or surrounding fortresses or area.
• Staff do not get preferential treatment if they cause trouble.
• Staff are held to a higher standard then other players, and incur stricter punishments.
• If you want to be staff you must demonstrate knowledge of how the server works on a daily basis.
• In-game rivalries stay in-game. When performing staff duties, you must be polite and professional.
• Abusing staff powers such as /tp, vanish, kicks and bans or flight is grounds for immediate revocation of your staff rank.